Posted September 27, 2021
Full-time, Permanent, Monday-Friday
Are you looking to work with a great company that offers paid training, weekends off, and excellent benefits? Then this may be the perfect fit for you!
A company that specializes in the distribution of HVAC equipment has a full-time, direct hire opening on their team for a Forklift Operator.
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door of a company that rewards hard work and provides opportunities for advancement!
Forklift Operator Job Duties:
- Operating a sit-down forklift in the warehouse
- Picking orders using an RF Scanner
- Packaging and boxing products
- Receiving and loading products
You will be successful in this role if you are hardworking and enjoy being active on the job.
Forklift Operator Requirements:
- Comfortable standing for up to 8 hours
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Previous forklift and warehouse experience preferred
Pay: $18.00-$20.00/hr. depending on experience
- 100% employer paid Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Growth and development opportunities
- 2 weeks of Paid vacation and sick pay
- Long term disability
Location: Tualatin, OR
If you are interested in this Forklift Operator job, apply now or call 503-946-3874 to speak to someone right away!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Clackamas team. I love the satisfaction and reward of bringing the right client and candidate together. Every day is an adventure and the best part of my job is giving so many talented people a chance to succeed!