Inventory Control Clerk-Direct Hire
Posted September 24, 2021
Full-time, Permanent, 3pm-11:30pm
If you are looking for career growth potential with a longstanding and well-known company, this Inventory Control Clerk position could be a great fit for you!
A local metal distribution company is looking to add a DIRECT HIRE Inventory Control Clerk to their team. In this position you will be responsible for inputting inventory data into the computer system while communicating between the warehouse and showroom facility and customers.
This company has been in business for over 50 years and prides themselves for quality metal products and exceptional customer service. They supply a variety of metals such as steel, stainless steel, aluminum, brass and copper. In addition, they are able to cut and prepare metals as quick as same day for customers.
Perks of this Inventory Control Clerk position:
- Positive Environment- tons of growth potential
- Working with a team to pull, prepare and stage orders
- Competitive Pay
- Opportunity for a lot of overtime!
Warehouse Administrator Job Duties:
- Recording Inventory into computer System
- Creating, modifying and/or cancelling orders in system
- Dispatching of materials to warehouse
- loading and unloading trucks
Schedule: Great Overtime Potential!
- Monday-Friday 3p:-11:30p
Inventory Control Clerk Requirements:
- Forklift experience preferred (Certified is a PLUS)
- Tech Savvy- familiar with utilizing computer systems for inventory and record keeping purposes
- At least 1 year experience in related field such as Shipping and Receiving or Material Handling
- Previous Customer Service experience
Pay: 17+ Depending on Experience (Competitive pay scale!)
- 401(k) with match by employer
- Vacation Time (grows with years of service)
- Growth potential
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Mesa Team. I enjoy connecting with both new and existing clients and employees. I love helping streamline the process of talent searching for clients and changing people’s lives.