Posted September 27, 2021
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
An analytical testing facility in the South Denver area is immediately hiring and looking to add an administrative assistant to their team.
This is a full-time, temp-to-hire position. You will enjoy great pay, a set schedule, and a laid back work environment. Not to mention "Cadillac" benefits upon conversion! You’d be working with a small close-knit team and working for a stable company that truly cares about and values its employees.
Admin Assistant Duties:
- Basic office duties like answering the phone or greeting visitors
- Data entry - must have a keen eye for details
- Shipping and Receiving packages into facility and properly coding them into the system
- Verify results from product testing and document accordingly
If you have a strong attention detail and consider yourself tech savvy this could be an exciting opportunity for you!
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Minimum of 1 year experience in an administrative role
- Strong analytical skills
- Possess excellent eye for details and ability to spot mistakes quickly
- Tech savvy and easily adaptable to new software
Pay: $20 - $22/hr
Generous benefits package offered upon conversion. It includes:
- Medical, dental, vision
- 8 paid holidays
- Accrued vacation and sick time
Location: South Denver/Centennial - this location is not bus accessible
Interested in this unique administrative role? Apply online or call 303-479-3399 to get an interview scheduled right away!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Denver-Aurora team. I love being able to find the right fit for clients and candidates. The best part of my job is giving so many great and talented people a chance to shine!