Food Production Associate | 3 Day Weekends
Posted September 22, 2021
Full-time, Temporary, Monday - Thursday 11:00pm - 9:30amam
Take your next step in the food production industry with this full-time, temporary Food Production Associate position!
This is a great opportunity for you to develop your skills over the next 1-2 months with an organic, fair-trade chocolate company that offers competitive pay and hands-on training.
Perfect for someone with at least 6 months of food production experience!
Food Production Associate Job Duties:
- Working directly on the conveyor belt
- Operation of chocolate packaging machines
- High volume quality control of chocolate bars
- Clean and sanitize lines during changeovers from one product to the other
You will be successful in this role if you pay strong attention to detail and are eager to learn!
Schedule: 11:00pm - 9:30am; Monday - Thursday
Food Production Associate Requirements:
- 6 months previous production line experience
- Comfortable lifting and moving up to 60lbs continuously
- Working in hot environment (up to 85 degrees during summer)
- Strong attention to detail to work in an active environment
Location: Seattle- Located in the heart of Fremont with free parking and bus lines available.
If you are interested in this Food Production Associate job apply now or call 206-453-2852 to connect with a recruiter right away!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a recruiter for the Seattle branch. I'm grateful for the opportunity to work with clients and candidates alike and match them with the right fit. My favorite aspects of my job are speaking to new people every single day and getting creative to problem-solve and find the most optimal solutions.