Posted September 14, 2021
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 2:30pm - 12:00am M-TH, 2:30pm-6:30pm (Fri)
If you are looking for a full time position with a company who offers consistent hours, employee discounts, supportive training, and a $500.00 bonus upon permanent hire, then this Warehouse Stocker Associate role may be a great fit for you! This is a temp to hire position.
As a full time Warehouse Stocker Associate, you will be the first to see some of the cutting edge technology in the tool industry. Specializing in automotive tools and shop supplies, our client sources tools from all over the world.
In this role, as a Warehouse Stocker Associate, you will be receiving product, packing customer orders, and wrapping to prepare for outbound shipment, and assisting with inventory.Warehouse Stocker Associate Job Responsibilities:
- Sort and place materials and items on racks
- Mark materials with identifying information
- Repair bins as needed
- Assist with physical inventory
Warehouse Stocker Associate Requirements:
- Can read and interpret customer orders and return forms
- ·Ability to multitask
- Detail Oriented on matching sku's to return forms
- Follow safety guidelines, lift 50lbs.
Some great things about working with this company:
- Full time consistent hours, OT opportunity
- Benefits upon conversion: pay raise, medical, dental, vision, PTO, paid sick time, $500.00 bonus!
- Work in a supportive family oriented environment
- Opportunity to grow with an industry leading company
Schedule: Monday to Thursday swing shift 2:30pm - midnight, get off early on Friday's, 2:30pm - 6:30pm
Location: Kent, WA.
Pay: $16.50 Get paid every Friday!
If you have are looking for a Warehouse Stocker Associate role, and are looking for your next great position, look no further! Apply now, or call us today at 425.793.5460
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a senior recruiter with the TERRA Tukwila team. I am passionate about customer service, and the daily opportunities to connect the right client and candidate together. I love fostering amazing relationships that provide so many talented people new career adventures!