Posted September 14, 2021
Full-time, Permanent, Monday - Thursday, 8am - 5pm, Friday 8:00am - 3:30pm
Do you have team leadership or supervisory experience in a production setting and are looking to work at a stable company? You would have the chance to build your leadership skills in a new environment and have support from your supervisor to learn and grow. You would be offered medical, dental and vision benefits as well as a 401k, paid holidays as well as vacation and sick pay.
In this Production Lead role, you would be working with a small team in their Woodinville facility.This role would draw from your experience to lead a small team of 4-8 to help ensure production needs are met.
At this company they are focused on the development and production of high-quality supplements for dogs and cats. These products include salmon oil derived from wild Alaskan salmon as well as joint support supplements for dogs and cats.
This is a Full-time, direct hire position leading a small team.
Production Lead Responsibilities:
- First point of contact for production team, offering guidance and training when needed.
- Direct the Bottling and Packaging crew to their daily workstations, ensure tasks and goals are completed according to the Production Schedule.
- Ensure finished product is properly palletized and secured for shipping
- Operate and clean all packaging equipment. Work with Maintenance Technician to troubleshoot and maintain all bottle filling and packaging equipment.
- Regularly meet with Production Supervisor and Supply Chain Planner to coordinate and lead on upcoming production plan.
Schedule: Monday - Thursday, 8am - 5pm, Friday 8:00am - 3:30pm
Production Lead Requirements:
- 1 year leadership experience
- Experience in production preferred but not required
- Effective verbal communication and the ability to listen attentively
- Basic computer skills
Benefits upon hire:
- Medical insurance
- Promotional/growth opportunities
If you are interested in the Production Lead role- apply now or call 206-453-2852 to schedule your interview today!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Kirkland team. I love that I get to meet such a variety of candidates with unique skills and abilities and that I get to help them be the obvious choice for potential employers. The constant piecing together of the puzzle is such an exciting and rewarding challenge!