Posted September 14, 2021
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday-Friday, 7am-6:00pm
Do you have at least one year of experience in a customer service setting and are interested in a position that offers growth opportunities?
A non-profit organization that manages the Corporate Administrative Support Department for a renowned online retailer is looking to add Receptionists to their team.
You will be provided with exceptional training. Once hired on by the company you will also receive great benefits as well as plenty of opportunities for growth.
This is a full-time, temp-to-hire on the day shift.
- Greet and check in visitors, provide badges
- Print daily interview schedule and check in interview candidates
- Responsible for updating general informational posters in common areas
- Making sure the lobby is clean and organized
- Support special meetings
If you are professional, friendly and outgoing, and want to be a part of an amazing organization, then this is the job for you!
- Minimum 1 year of customer service, call center, admin support role
- Ability to type 40 wpm
- Proficient in Windows, MS Excel, MS Outlook
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 9:30am-6:00pm or 7:30am-4:00pm
- Full open availability from 7:30am-6:00pm is required.
Location: Downtown Seattle, Orca card provided on day 1!
Interested in this Receptionist position? Apply today or call 206-453-2852 to learn more!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a recruiter for the Seattle branch. I'm grateful for the opportunity to work with clients and candidates alike and match them with the right fit. My favorite aspects of my job are speaking to new people every single day and getting creative to problem-solve and find the most optimal solutions.