Posted September 27, 2021
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 7AM - 3:30PM
Are you an experienced forklift operator looking for an opportunity with a large manufacturing company? If so, we have a great full-time, temp to hire opportunity for you that offers a great schedule, and a team-oriented atmosphere!
This company is North America’s largest manufacturer of insulation & geofoam and also supplies product across the US and Southwest Canada. They have 9 locations nationwide and are currently looking to add a Forklift Operator to their Aurora team.
While a huge Company, the Aurora plant has a close-knit, family feel and a team culture where everyone supports each other and their success.
Forklift Operator Job Duties:
- Safe sit-down forklift operation to move raw materials or finished products throughout floor
- Maintain productivity levels
- Working as a team to ensure no line stoppages and improve operations
You will be successful in this role if you are reliable, have a strong desire to learn and excel, have great communications skills, and are a team player.
Forklift Operator Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED
- At least 6 months of forklift experience
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs., stand and sit for extended periods of time, and bending
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 7AM-3:30PM
Location: North Aurora
Pay: $17/hour to start
- $0.50 increase after 90 days once converted to permanent full-time
If you would like to hear more about this Forklift Operator job opportunity, apply now or call 720-405-5222 to schedule your interview today!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Staffing Specialist for the TERRA Aurora team. I’ve always had a passion for customer service, and this job allows me to meet and interact with so many different people. What I love most about my job is finding people their dream jobs, it’s so empowering and rewarding! In my free time, you’ll find me indoor cycling, baking the next recipe on Pinterest, watching true crime shows or hiking in the mountains. I can’t wait to meet you!