Entry-Level Production Associate - $17/hour
Posted September 27, 2021
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Day and Swing Shift
Join a great team where you will feel like part of the family! If you've thought about entering a new industry or starting a position that can become a career, this is a perfect opportunity for you.
An outdoor watersports equipment company in Monroe has temp-to-hire openings on their team for Entry-Level Production Associates.
Gain new skills from quality inspection to machine operation with a company that values and rewards their employees, and creates a team-oriented environment by offering things such as fun company parties and free rentals of their products!
Production Associate Job Duties:
- Operate a variety of machines to produces products
- Quality inspecting products
- Basic hand tool use
You will be successful in this role if you have positive attitude and a desire to learn.
Schedule: Monday to Friday
- Day Shift: 6:00am to 2:30pm
- Swing Shift: 2:45pm to 11:15pm
- Flexibility required as times may change depending on production needs.
Production Associate Requirements:
- A minimum of 6 months experience in any industry
- Demonstrate great team work - has experience in team environment
- Ability to work on your feet for 8-10 hours a day
Pay: $17+/hour (depending on experience)
Benefits upon hire:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Paid Vacation
- A variety of different departments to gain experience in
- Get discounts on products
- Join in company potlucks and parties
Location: Monroe, WA (NOT Bus Accessible)
If you are interested in this Production Associate position, APPLY or CALL 206-453-2852 to speak to someone right away!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
The office staff is very helpful. Very pleasant to talk with and they answer all the questions that I may have. I have been getting good steady work as well.