Production Associate | $20/hr | Colorado CBD Manufacturer
Posted January 10, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 7AM - 5:30PM, 4 days/week
A local, industry leading manufacturer of high-quality CBD products has immediate openings for Manufacturing Production Associates.
This position offers full-time hours, competitive pay at $20/hr. to start, amazing benefits, positive work environment, and lots of opportunities for growth!
Join this growing company in a temp-to-hire role where your hard work is both noticed and rewarded.
This is a great way to start and build a successful career and find great work-life balance!
Manufacturing Production Associate Job Duties:
- Clean, sanitize, and operate production equipment
work areas clean and organized
- Assist with oversight of inventory to and communicate needs to management
If you are a team-player, have the willingness to learn new things, and have great time management and communication skills, this is the job for you!
- (4) 10 hr. shifts: 7:00am-5:30pm, Monday-Thursday or Tuesday-Friday
- 3 days off every week!
Manufacturing Production Associate Requirements:
- Ability to stand, stoop, bend and move consistently for the length of a shift
- Ability to wear PPE including face mask at all times while working and follow GMPs
- Previous production, manufacturing, and or CBD/cannabis experience is a plus
- Medical, dental, and vision and pet insurance at conversion
- Get paid EVERY Friday!
- Three day weekends every week
- 3 weeks of PTO at conversion
- Generous employee discount
- Employee stock purchase plan
Location: Louisville, Colorado – Not bus accessible
If you are interested in this Manufacturing Production Associate position, apply now or call 720-405-5222 to speak to someone right away!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Broomfield team. As a recruiter, I get to do what I love every day. Helping clients find the right people and helping job seekers leverage their skills and experience to find the perfect fit is truly a privilege.