Packaging Associate | Pick Your Shift | $17-18/hr.
Posted January 24, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday-Friday; Day, Swing, Grave
Are you looking to start work right away? A local artisan bread production company that supplies for major companies like Whole Food and Sprouts has immediate openings for Packaging Associates and they want you to join their team!
This Packaging Associate opening offers opportunity for career growth, work-life-balance, job stability, and the opportunity to literally bring home the bread each day!
The best part? No long interview process, you can get started right away!
As a Packaging Associate, you will have plenty of opportunities to expand your skill set and grow into other positions.
Packaging Associate Duties:
- Package bread and rolls and place into correct containers
- Preform quality control checks on finished products
- Support in operating packaging machinery
- Label finished product and ensure correct labels are being used
If will successful in this job if you are reliable, a team-player, and have a positive attitude.
Schedule: Multiple Shifts Available
- Monday – Friday
o 12:00pm – 8:30pm
o 2:30pm – 11:00pm
o 8:00pm – 4:30am
Packaging Associate Requirements:
- Ability to adhere to all GMP standards
- Ability to lift 50lbs with or without accommodation
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time
Pay: $17-$18/hr. DOE
- health/dental/vision insurance, 401k, and PTO
- You will get paid EVERY Friday!
- Welcoming and inclusive company culture
- Positive work environment
- Easy work
- Take home free bread every day!
Location: Louisville, Colorado – Not bus accessible
If you would like to hear more about this Packaging Associate opportunity please apply online now or call us as soon as possible at 720-405-5222!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Broomfield team. As a recruiter, I get to do what I love every day. Helping clients find the right people and helping job seekers leverage their skills and experience to find the perfect fit is truly a privilege.