Human Resource Generalist
Posted December 2, 2021
Full-time, Permanent, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
If you are an HR professional with extensive benefits experience, who is not interested in doing recruiting, this HR Generalist role may be a great fit for you!
About the Opportunity:
TERRA Staffing Group, named Best of Staffing 10 years running, is looking to add an HR Generalist to its accomplished HR team.
In this role, you will be working on a collaborative and supportive team that works hard and never forgets to celebrate the wins.
Unlike other HR roles, you will not be doing any recruiting.
That said, you will still have the opportunity to make a big impact as an HR Generalist, as you will regularly communicate across all levels – field employees, internal employees and executive leadership.
If you are professional, have strong follow through, possess exceptional communication skills, are comfortable managing competing priorities, and have a genuine desire to help others, you will be successful.
HR Generalist Key Accountabilities:
- Employee relationship management
- Regulatory compliance administration (EEOC, ADA, FMLA, FLSA)
- Manage payroll and employee benefits, including leaves and absences administration
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
HR Generalist Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience working in the human resources field, specializing in employee relations
- At least 2 years of experience managing benefit programs
- Ability to develop and manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- High level of customer service skills
- Capacity to apply discretion and maintain a high level of confidentiality when handling sensitive information
- 401K with generous match
- 8 paid holidays
- Paid community service option
- 3 weeks of PTO per year
- Everett, WA
Success Stories Created Daily. Our mission is that simple. This is a great opportunity to make a real impact on real people.
Don’t miss your chance to work with, and learn from, a highly motivated group of individuals committed to excellence. They will support you. They will inspire you. They will give their all and expect you to deliver your absolute best to the company and clients as well. They work hard, but definitely have fun doing so!
Apply today or call us at 206-453-2852 to learn more about this HR Generalist role!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am the HR Director for TERRA Staffing. I love the new adventures that await me every day and the satisfaction and reward of building relationships and helping others be successful in their career path. The best part of my job is working with so many great and talented people and watching them grow!