Entry Level Tech Mover | Flexible Schedule | Paid Training
Posted January 27, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Sunday; 5:00pm start time
If you're looking for a full-time or part-time position with flexible hours then this Entry Level Tech Mover job may be perfect for you!
This rapidly growing corporate relocation company has temp-to-hire positions open on their close-knit team and they offer fantastic benefits, a fun work environment, and lots of opportunities for growth.
The best part of this role - no experience needed! You will receive paid, on-the-job training.
Entry-Level Tech Mover Job Duties:
- Load/unload tech equipment and office furniture into dollies and carts
- Move dollies/carts to the new location
You will be successful in this role if you are eager to learn, like to be active on the job, and work well with a team.
Schedule: Flexible schedule that works around your needs!
- Shifts are primarily in the afternoons, evenings, and weekends
- Full-time and part-time available
- Overtime opportunities
Entry-Level Tech Mover Qualifications:
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs consistently
- Ability to be on your feet for 8+ hours
- A team-oriented mindset and a strong desire to learn
Pay: up to $19.50/hour DOE --get paid every Friday! OT available for extra money
Benefits upon permanent hire:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) with generous employer match
- PTO and paid Holidays
- Opportunities for growth into various departments: Computer or Lab Technicians, Drivers, etc. (Some of the current Supervisors also started out in this role!)
Location: Redmond, WA (due to the hours of this position, it is not bus accessible)
Interested in starting a career as an Entry-Level Tech Mover? Apply now or call (206) 453-2852 to speak to someone right away!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Kirkland team. I love that I get to meet such a variety of candidates with unique skills and abilities and that I get to help them be the obvious choice for potential employers. The constant piecing together of the puzzle is such an exciting and rewarding challenge!