Machine Operators | Packaging | Swing Shift
Posted October 19, 2021
Full-time, Permanent, Monday - Friday, Swing Shift
Full-time Machine Operator positions on the Swing Shift with one of the PNW's most popular breweries.
These temp-to-hire or direct hire roles offer great benefits, a Monday-Friday schedule, and a team-oriented environment!
This is a great opportunity for someone with Machine Operator experience to start a long-term career with a great company.
Machine Operator Job Duties:
- Operate case-making machinery and palletizing equipment
- Operate filling, capping, sealing, and labeling machines
- Perform quality checks on all products and labels
- Verify and enter batch/lot numbers and expiration dates into inventory system
- Perform basic troubleshooting and minor repairs to maintain smooth production flow
You will succeed in this Machine Operator role if you are passionate about the brewery industry and craft brews, and enjoy receiving hands-on training!
Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Swing: 1:00 pm-9:30 pm
- Occasional overtime opportunities
Machine Operator Qualifications:
- 6-12 months recent machine operator experience, ideally in a food or beverage production/packaging environment
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs consistently
- Proficient with computer software and data entry
- Ability to stand for 8 hour shifts (also may require kneeling, crouching, bending, reaching)
Pay: $18 per hour
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401K with employer match
- Generous PTO and paid sick leave
Location: South Seattle in the Georgetown Area - free parking for employees, indoor bicycle storage, easy bus access!
If you are interested in this Packaging Machine Operator job, apply now or call 206.453.2852 to speak to someone right away!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a recruiter for the Seattle branch. I'm grateful for the opportunity to work with clients and candidates alike and match them with the right fit. My favorite aspects of my job are speaking to new people every single day and getting creative to problem-solve and find the most optimal solutions.