Machine Operators - Packaging
Posted October 13, 2021
Full-time, Permanent, Monday - Friday, Swing Shift
If you have a passion for craft beers and have experience as a machine operator then this opportunity that offers full-time hours, great benefits, and opportunities for growth may be perfect for you!
A brewery that has been creatively crafting some of the PNW's most popular brews for 25 years has a Temp-to-Hire and Direct Hire opening on their team for a Machine Operator on the Day or Swing Shift.
This is a great opportunity for you to work in a safety-first, state-of-the-art production facility where you will be in a long-term position on a terrific team!
Machine Operator Job Duties:
- Operate case-making machinery and palletizing equipment
- Operate filling, capping, sealing, and labeling machines
- Perform quality checks on all products and labels
- Verify and enter batch/lot numbers and expiration dates into inventory system
- Perform basic troubleshooting and minor repairs to maintain smooth production flow
You will succeed in this Machine Operator role if you are passionate about the brewery industry and craft brews, and enjoy receiving hands-on training!
Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Swing: 1:00 pm-9:30 pm
- There will be occasional opportunities to work overtime, too!
Machine Operator Qualifications:
- 6-12 months recent machine operator experience, ideally in a food or beverage production/packaging environment
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs consistently
- Proficient with computer software and data entry
- Physical ability to stand for 8 hour shifts (also may require kneeling, crouching, bending, reaching)
Pay: $18 per hour
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401K with employer match
- VERY generous PTO and paid sick leave
Location: South Seattle in the Georgetown Area - free parking for employees, indoor bicycle storage, easy bus access!
If you are interested in this Packaging Machine Operator job, apply now or call 206.453.2852 to speak to someone right away!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a recruiter for the Seattle branch. I'm grateful for the opportunity to work with clients and candidates alike and match them with the right fit. My favorite aspects of my job are speaking to new people every single day and getting creative to problem-solve and find the most optimal solutions.