Accounts Payable Specialist
Posted October 13, 2021
Full-time, Contract, Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
Full-time, 3-6 month contract Accounts Payable position with a local manufacturing company.
You will be working in a positive environment that offers competitive pay, opportunities to sharpen your AP skills in an industry leading facility close to local amenities!
Enjoy weekends off with this great Monday-Friday schedule.
Accounts Payable Job Duties:
- Process wire transfers, ACH and EFT payments.
- Process supplier payments, complete check runs, match payments to invoices.
- Process invoices and credits, match purchase orders and receipts to invoices and code expenses.
- Assist with month end close and accounts payable reporting.
You will be successful in this role if you love working on a team and enjoy working in a high volume AP setting..
- Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
Accounts Payable Requirements:
- 1-2 years of AP experience in a high volume setting
- Proficient in data entry and the ability to use Excel
- Organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines
- General knowledge of accounting procedures
- $25- $28 per hour decided upon experience
Location: Englewood - not bus accessible.
If you are interested in this Accounts Payable position, apply now or call 720-405-5222 to speak to someone right away!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Aurora team. I love being able to find the right fit for clients and candidates. The best part of my job is giving so many great and talented people a chance to shine!