Entry Level Packaging
Posted October 13, 2021
Full-time, Temporary, Sunday-Thursday
Looking for an easy job with a lot of overtime offered? This Entry Level Packaging job could be great for you!
A candy and snack distribution company that offers weekly pay, great benefits upon hire, and paid training needs help through Halloween.
There are full-time and part-time positions available, and no experience is required!
Entry Level Packaging Responsibilities:
- Use a voice-activated headset, and RF Scanner to pick customer orders
- Double checking order counts
- Palletizing and packaging products for shipment
Schedule: Sunday-Thursday 2:00pm-12:30am – part time and seasonal options available!
Entry Level Packaging Requirements:
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs throughout the day
- Ability to move, stand, and walk up/down stairs for full duration of shift
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits upon permanent hire
- Weekly paycheck
- Flexible scheduling options
Location: Clackamas, OR – not accessible by public transit
If you are interested in this Entry Level Packaging position, apply now or call 503-946-3874 to talk to someone right away!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Staffing Specialist for the TERRA Clackamas team. I love to find employees the right position in which they will find success and have the potential to grow in.”