Posted October 13, 2021
Full-time, Permanent, Monday through Friday 7:00am - 3:30pm
A leader in digital printing and marketing is hiring full-time, permanent Production Associates to work within their bindery department. This position offers paid training, competitive wages, great benefits, and a team-oriented environment.
This company is one of the top international print and binding companies that specializes in personalized print products including photobooks, calendars, invitations and more.
As a Production Associate you’ll have the opportunity to expand your
skill set in the printing and bindery industry!
Production Associate Responsibilities:
- Cutting, folding and binding books and cards
- Quality control checks on product
- Troubleshooting of equipment and lines
- Setting up equipment, running equipment
- Binning and shipping cards
You will be successful in this role if you enjoy working in a team environment, have good attention to detail and like to be active.
- Day Shift: Monday-Friday, 7:00am - 3:30pm
- Overtime required during peak season
Production Associate Job requirements:
- 1 year of production or manufacturing experience
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Basic computer skills
- Must be able to work overtime during peak season (November- December)
Pay: $18 - $20 per hour, depending on experience
- Medical, dental and vision
- Employee assistance program
- Paid time off - start accruing on your first day!
- Paid holidays
- Flexible spending account
- Incentive employee benefit package
- Welcoming team environment
Location: Tukwila, WA - bus accessibleIf you are interested in this Production Associate role, apply now or call 253-353-7700 to speak to someone right away!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Tukwila team. I am passionate about connecting clients with candidates who are looking for their next adventure! I pride myself on providing exceptional customer service and creating long lasting relationships. My favorite part of my job is helping talented people find an opportunity where they can shine!