Entry Level Assembly | Electronics Industry
Posted October 13, 2021
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday-Friday 7:00am-3:30pm
Develop your career in the Electronics Industry in this Entry Level Assembly position.
This is a full-time, temp-to-hire opportunity with a growing company that offers competitive pay up to $20/hr, and truly cares about their employees.
You will receive paid, on-the-job training, and will be able to pick your perfect day shift schedule!
THC friendly - and conveniently located right off of the bus line.
Entry Level Assembly Job Duties:
- Following instructions to assemble small products
- Soldering chips and circuit boards
- Perform quality checks
- Work off of blueprints and work orders
Entry Level Assembly Requirements:
- Comfort using a variety of hand tools
- Previous 6 months experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to stand for up to 8 hours
- Pick your perfect eight-hour schedule between 5:00am-5:00pm
Pay: $18-$20/hr depending on shift
This job offers:
- Paid on the job training
- Weekly Pay - Every Friday!
- Full benefits package upon permanent hire that includes medical, dental and vision
- Advancement and cross training opportunities
Location: Tigard, Oregon - Public transit accessible
If you are interested in this Entry Level Assembly job, apply now or call 503-946-3874 and we will do the rest for you!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Beaverton team. I love to help candidates find the right job, from a temporary position, to a long term career in their dream field. I take pride in connecting amazing candidates with fantastic local companies!