Posted October 14, 2021
Full-time, Temporary, Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
Immediate start available for a Production Expeditor opportunity with a stable manufacturing company!
This is a hands on role that offers you full-time hours, weekly paycheck, and weekends off.
This is a 6 month temporary contract that can turn into a permanent role!
Here, you have an opportunity to make a difference in people’s lives by manufacturing state of the art implants, such as knee and hip joints.
Production Expeditor Duties:
- Receive direction from engineering team
- Communicate via email and use Excel to track production information
- Locate materials and work orders and physically deliver them to various departments
- Maintain schedules and keep deadlines for production needs
No specific experience required, just ability to stay on task and think on your feet!
Production Expeditor Requirements:
- Great communication and collaboration skills
- Production, manufacturing, or warehouse experience preferred
- Ability to stand and walk around for majority of shift
- Comfortable using Microsoft Office and Excel
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
Benefits Through TERRA:
- Medical insurance options
- Weekly pay
- Paid Holidays
- Gym membership discounts
Monday - Friday, 8am-5pm
Location: North East Portland
Car needed for this location
If this Production Expeditor position sounds like the right fit, please apply now or call 503-946-3874 to schedule your interview today!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Vancouver team. I love meeting new people every day and am excited to bring the right clients and candidates together. But the best part of my job is giving so many wonderful and talented people a chance to shine!