HR Business Partner - People And Wellbeing
Posted October 14, 2021
Full-time, Permanent, Remote Hybrid Day Shift
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Business Partner, to join an awesome company that is passionate about providing holistic wellbeing tools across the globe. Established 6 years ago, this company is providing tools that help people find balance and joy through the benefits of meditation and mindfulness through classes, courses, live sessions, and relaxing meditation music.
In this HR Business Partner position titled, People and Culture Well Being Partner, you will have an opportunity to help establish and maintain key HR functions including creating processes, compensation structures, benefits management, hiring and retention strategies, and compliance support. You will also have the opportunity to work directly with senior leadership supporting and coaching on HR processes as well as enhancing the employee experience through employee engagement and People and Culture best practices.
HR/People and Culture Well Being Partner
- Identify, propose, and implement practices for talent retention and overall organization development.
- In partnership with P&C Operations conducting Entrance and Exit interviews – identifying any trends, themes or suggest enhancements to the employee experience.
- Partner with managers to identify and resolve performance issues through coaching, performance improvement, corrective action documentation, and terminations.
- Analyze metrics and measurement for the business across the entire P&C lifecycle to determine people growth, attrition trends, and any other P&C insight s. Identify and create new reporting insights as needed.
- Utilize understanding of immigration laws and procedures to prepare and oversee the immigration process, partnering with an external immigration firm to ensure all documents are processed, documented, and retained to onboarding the individual effectively.
- Participate in the Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging Committee to identify creative solutions.
- Lead the development and rollout of new or updated employee programs and deliver employee trainings related to policies, procedures and/or programs as needed.
- Oversees the administration of benefits programs including leave administration.
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state, and local requirements including trainings and government reporting as needed.
- Compensation, performance management, and leadership development experience
- HR consultation to senior leadership on employee relations and strategic initiatives
- Experience creating, documenting, and implementing employee programs and processes in a start-up or high growth environment
- Understanding of US employment laws, with experience supporting multiple state local laws
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications and HR software
Location - The staff has been working remotely while they are remodeling their offices in Bellevue and will eventually have a hybrid work arrangement with a combination of WFH and work in an office.
- Competitive salary
- 5 weeks PTO, + parental leave benefits and holidays
- Medical, dental, vision
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am Staffing Manager for TERRA's Technical Division. I love the new adventures that await me every day and the satisfaction and reward of bringing the right client and candidate together. But the best part of my job is giving so many great and talented people a chance to shine! I have a wonderful and supportive husband and stay busy with my three children and one granddaughter.