Posted October 14, 2021
Full-time, Permanent, 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday -Friday
If you love providing excellent customer service and are looking for a role where you can grow your skills, we have a great Office Coordinator opportunity for you!
TERRA Staffing Group, a leading employment agency that has been named to the coveted Best of Staffing® list ten years in a row, currently has an exciting Office Coordinator position available on its Tacoma team. This is a great opportunity to work with an award-winning team, and make an impact on the success of the business and the people we serve.
As an Office Coordinator, you will be the first point of contact for anyone coming into the office, support the rest of the staff by directing calls, data entry, and various administrative tasks.
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Greeting and instructing applicants on application, interview and screening process
- Inputting all applicant data into databases and processing document screening requirements
- Entering Payroll information and performing quality control
- Supplies inventory and ordering
- Calendar and time management
This is a fantastic foot-in-the-door position if you’re eager to join a growing industry. You will be working with a fun team that is dedicated to helping create success stories for the people in their community.
Office Coordinator Requirements:
- 1-2 years’ work experience in a customer service industry
- Previous busy, multi-line phone experience is highly preferred
- MS Office proficiency
TERRA is passionate about promoting professional development in all employees. You will receive great training, and have regular one-on-one meetings with your manager to discuss progress on goals throughout the year.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) with generous match
- 8 paid holidays
- Paid community service option
- 3 weeks of PTO per year
- 3 weeks of Paid Parental Leave
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
Here’s what we are doing to keep our employees safe from
- Enhanced cleaning protocols
- Social Distancing
- Masks required (and provided)
- Utilize technology and virtual meetings when possible to minimize exposure to the public
Don’t miss out on this great foot-in-the-door opportunity that offers plenty of room for growth. Apply today to this Office Coordinator position.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
Barbara Van Meter
I am Tacoma's Senior Branch Manager. My best days at work are those in which I am able to help someone I just met. I also love hearing from talent whose success stories I was able to be a part of. Lucky for me, these things happen almost every day, and motivate me to keep creating more success stories! I'm also a trivia fanatic and DVR Jeopardy each night so that I never have to miss an episode!