Shipping Associate | $18-20/hr | 3-Day Weekends
Posted January 10, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Sunday - Wednesday, 7:00am-5:30pm
Exciting opportunity to work with an employee-focused, growing CBD Manufacturer!
This Shipping Associate opening could be the perfect position for you.
It's a full time, temp-to-hire opportunity that offers a positive work environment, weekly pay, great benefits and growth opportunities!
The best part? No long interview process, you can get started right away!
Shipping Associate Job
- Complete tasks using fine motor skills while maintaining high quality of output
- Execute and deliver results on shipping duties such as picking and packing
- Keep work areas clean, safe, and sanitary
- Work independently as well as in a team to support others
If you are self-motivated, hard-working, and have great problem-solving skills, this is the job for you!
- Sunday - Wednesday, 6:30am - 5:00pm
- Opportunity for overtime
Shipping Associate Requirements:
- Ability to stand, stoop, bend and move consistently for the length of a shift
- Previous warehouse experience is preferred
- Basic computer skills
- $18/hr. Monday-Wednesday
- $20/hr. on Sundays
- Benefits upon permanent hire: Medical, dental, vision, and pet insurance
- 3 weeks of paid vacation
- Generous employee discount
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Get paid every Friday
Location: Louisville, Colorado – Not Bus Accessible
If you are interested in this Shipping Associate job, apply now or call 720-405-5222 to connect with our team today!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Broomfield team. As a recruiter, I get to do what I love every day. Helping clients find the right people and helping job seekers leverage their skills and experience to find the perfect fit is truly a privilege.