Maintenance Technician | Up To $25/hour
Posted November 24, 2021
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Friday 5:00am - 3:30pm
A local Seafood Production facility is hiring a full-time, temp-to-hire Maintenance Technician on the Day Shift.
You will receive paid on-the-job training, as well as cross-training and growth opportunities!
Perfect for someone who is mechanically inclined that has experience in maintenance and working with tools.
This company has a friendly company culture and happy employees - many have worked there more than 20 years!
- Troubleshoot and diagnose industrial production machinery.
- Conveyor belt, industrial fryer, etc.
- Fixing and repairing industrial production machinery.
- Set up and break down of production machinery
This role is perfect if you love being active at work and working with your hands!Schedule:
- Day shift 5:00 am - 3:30 pm, Monday- Friday - all overtime on Fridays!
- Night shift 9:00pm-7:30am, Monday- Friday - all overtime on Fridays!
Maintenance Technician Qualifications:
6 months of maintenance repair experience of any kind
- Ability to lift 40 lbs
- Proven track record of good attendance and punctuality
- Respect towards cleanliness and safety
Pay: $24.50-$25.00 an hour – depending on shift
- Great benefits upon conversion; medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401(k)
- Three-day weekend
- Weekly overtime for additional income!
- Paid orientation and training
Location: Redmond, WA. (Due to the shift time and location, this position
is not bus accessible.)
If you are interested in this Maintenance Technician role, apply now or call 206-453-2852 to speak to a recruiter right away!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Kirkland team. I love the challenges this work brings me, and the reward of getting the right candidate in the perfect fit. My favorite part of my job is being able to help so many talented people find success!