Production Warehouse Associate
Posted January 17, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday-Friday, 11:00am - 7:30pm
Join a leading distribution company in this Production Warehouse Associate role!
This full-time, temp-to-hire position offers competitive pay starting at $20/hr, great benefits, and paid training.
You will be growing your skills while working in a laid-back environment where you will have lots of advancement opportunities!
Production Warehouse Job Duties:
- Pulling the correct materials
- Accurately cutting, coiling, or braiding the wire to client specifications
- Load wire spools onto crank machine to be respooled, so materials are job site ready
- Preparing finished orders for shipping or will call pick-up.
You will be successful in this role if you are comfortable using hand tools, love to learn, and are eager to grow your skills and career!
Production Warehouse Requirements:
- Ability to work over-time
- Can work with hand tools such as tape measure, wire cutters and crimpers
- Ability to lift 50+lbs
- Previous warehouse experience a plus
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 11:00am-7:30pm
Benefits upon permanent hire:
- 401K plan with company match
- PTO - 8 paid holidays, vacation time, and paid volunteer days
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Gym reimbursements
- And more!
Location: Gresham (5 minutes from NE Portland)
If you are interested in this Production Warehouse Associate position, apply now or call 503-946-3874 to speak to someone today!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Vancouver team. I love meeting new people every day and am excited to bring the right clients and candidates together. But the best part of my job is giving so many wonderful and talented people a chance to shine!