Posted January 17, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Multiple Shifts Available
Exciting opportunity to grow your manufacturing skills as a Machine Operator with paid hands on training!
This essential, local manufacturing company, specializes in laser machining supporting the semiconductor industry, providing stable long-term careers and endless growth potential!
The environment is casual and laid back with managers that reward hard work!
Located right off the Max line making their location extremely public transit accessible!
Pay: $18-22 an hour
As a Machine Operator, you will be:
- Working with a variety of machines including lapping, polishing and saw machines
- Inspecting your work for an quality defects
- Cross training on different machinery to support production needs
- Working with a variety of material including glass and ceramics
Machine Operator Requirements:
- Ability to lift to to 35 pounds
- Ability to stand for 8 hours
- Comfortable using a calculator for basic math
Here's why you want to work here:
- Opportunities to cross train in different departments and grow your skill set
- Weekly pay - get paid every Friday
- Relaxed work environment and work life balance
- Benefits package upon conversion
- Monday-Thursday 6:00am-4:30pm
- Monday-Friday 7:00am-3:30pm
- Friday-Sunday 5:30am-6:00pm
- The facility has regular cleaning and sanitizing protocols around the clock.
- The facility is large and open to ensure adequate space between all employees
- Masks are provided to all employees as an option should you not be able to maintain your distance for any reason
Location: Beaverton, OR
If this Machine Operator role sounds like a fit for you,
apply now or call 503-946-3874 to hear more details right away!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am the Staffing Manager for the TERRA Beaverton team. I love to help candidates find the right job, from a temporary position, to a long term career in their dream field. I take pride in connecting amazing candidates with fantastic local companies!