Posted December 22, 2021
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday-Friday 6:00am-2:30pm
Long-term, permanent Machine Operator position providing on the job training, guarantee weekends off, and regular wage increases!
Great laid-back work environment with room for growth and managers that reward hard work!
This position as a Machine Operator is a great opportunity to start your career with a manufacturing company that specializes in cutting-edge technology for engineering firms locally and globally.
Family-owned and seeing consistent growth, this company is an essential business with guaranteed hours, fantastic benefits, and hands on training and support!
What you will be doing as a Machine Operator:
- Replacing parts and troubleshooting machinery as needed
- Hands on, paid training with laser, routing, milling, and sawing machinery!
- Working independently to run and maintain machinery
- Reading blueprints and instructions for projects in the engineering field
- The facility has regular cleaning and sanitizing protocols
- The facility is large and open to ensure adequate space between all employees
- Masks are provided for all employees as an option should you not be able to maintain your distance for any reason
- Monday-Friday 6:00am-2:30pm
Pay: $20-$22/hour depending on experience
Benefits for this Machine Operator role:
- Full benefits upon permanent hire including:
- Three weeks paid time off
- Health insurance with paid premiums
- And of year bonuses!
- Full-time, temp-hire opportunity that offers a reliable schedule
- On the job training!
- Weekly pay EVERY Friday!
- Great close-knit team with advancement opportunities
- Monday-Friday schedule with guarantied weekends off!
- Growing company that offers stable employment
Location: Wilsonville, OR
If you are interested in this great opportunity working with an innovative and fast-growing company as a Machine Operator, call us today and we will do the rest for you!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am the Staffing Manager for the TERRA Beaverton team. I love to help candidates find the right job, from a temporary position, to a long term career in their dream field. I take pride in connecting amazing candidates with fantastic local companies!