Machine Maintenance Technician
Posted November 29, 2021
Full-time, Permanent, Monday - Friday 1:30PM-11:00PM
Do you have at least 3 years of experience as a Maintenance technician? If so, then this opportunity that offers excellent benefits, full-time hours, job security, and a positive work environment may be perfect for you!
An innovative, Hawaii-based company that produces Japanese-inspired desserts has a DIRECT HIRE position on their team as a Maintenance Technician.
In this position you would be a part of a company that continues to set and raise the bar producing quality products. In addition to being a leader in their industry, they also value and take care of their employees!
Maintenance Technician Job Responsibilities:
- Install and Maintain production machines
- Perform emergency or unscheduled repairs on machines
- Performs mechanical skills including mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic and repair
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 2nd shift 1:30PM-11:00PM
- Must be flexible to work nights and/or weekends
- Must be available to be on call
Maintenance Technician Requirements:
- 3 years of machine maintenance experience
- Experience with motor chain driven equipment
- Experience working on conveyors
- Food/beverage manufacturing is strongly preferred
Pay: starting at $30/HR DOE
Benefits upon permanent hire:
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for the employee, spouse, and eligible dependents
- Paid Vacation
- Sick/personal days
- 401K with 3% profit sharing match
- Uniforms provided
If you are interested in this Maintenance Technician role, apply online or call 623-321-5151 to speak to a recruiter right away!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am the Staffing Manager for the TERRA Phoenix team. I love working with people to get them on their way to a successful career path! Connecting people with the right job for them is one of the most rewarding feelings. But the best part of my job is giving so many great and talented people a chance to shine and thrive!