Facilities Assistant Supervisor | $21/hour | Paid Training
Posted November 29, 2021
Full-time, Permanent, 4:00pm - 4:00pm
Are you interested in a permanent direct-hire position that offers full-time hours, competitive pay, paid training, and a great work-life balance? Then this position may be the perfect fit for you!
A real-estate development company in downtown Bellevue has an immediate direct-hire opening for a Facilities Assistant Supervisor. They are a family-owned business that offers top tier employee benefits and opportunities for advancement! This company is well known for its inclusive and welcoming culture, and state of the art facility.
Facilities Assistant Supervisor Job Duties:
- Supervising Facilities Staff Members
- Training New Employees
- Working as a part of a team to ensure environmental cleanliness
- Sanitizing commonly touched surfaces and restrooms
- Being courteous to staff and mall guests
You’ll be successful in this job if you have great attention to detail and love an active work environment.
- Day: 6:00am-2:45pm
- Swing: 2:30pm-11:15pm
Facilities Maintenance Associate Qualifications:
- 3+ years of janitorial, housekeeping, or cleaning experience
- Leadership and communication skills
- Ability to be on feet for 8 hour shifts
- Comfortable with using cleaning chemicals
- Employer paid medical insurance
- PTO (vacation & sick time)
- Paid holidays
- Flex-fund account contributions
- $150 Shoe Stipend
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
Location: Downtown Bellevue, bus accessible
If you are interested in this Facilities Maintenance Associate role, apply now or call 206-453-2852 to speak to a recruiter right away!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
As a Recruiter for the Kirkland Team, I am passionate about connecting candidates with their dream job. The best part of my job is building relationships with candidates and seeing them thrive in their careers!