Warehouse Associate |$19/hour |Day Shift
Posted January 26, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday-Friday 7:00am-4:00pm
If you love working within a small warehouse team and pride yourself on delivering good customer service, we have a very exciting opportunity that could be a great fit for you! A well-established, fast-growing company in Issaquah is looking for a Warehouse Associate to join their team.
This company is well known in the industry and has been providing top quality plumbing supplies and accessories to their customers since 1949. In this role, you would be working for a distributor of plumbing equipment and appliances and would be an essential member of the warehouse!
When hired on for this position, you'll get long term job stability, a weekly paycheck, amazing benefits upon conversion as well as an exceptional training program. This is a full-time, temp to hire position. This position would be a great fit for you if you value integrity, teamwork, and putting customers' needs first.
Warehouse Associate duties include:
- Picking and packaging products for shipment
- Preparing shipments for delivery
- Stacking and wrapping pallets
You will fit in well with this team if you have a positive attitude and enjoy fast-paced work.
Warehouse Associate requirements include:
- 1+ year of previous experience working in a warehouse
- Comfortable being on your feet for entire shift
- Ability to consistently lift 50lbs.
- Fully vaccinated
- Health Saving Account with company contribution
- 401k w/matching
- Employee Assistance Program
COVID-19 Safety Measures:
- All employees wear masks while working and in the common areas (provided by employer)
- Social distancing standards in place
- Workplace cleaning and sanitizing occurs multiple times a day
- Number of people on each floor and in the building limited
Shift: Monday-Friday, 7:00 am – 4:00 pm
Location: Issaquah, WA. Due to the location, this position is not bus accessible.
If you are interested in joining a fun, tight-knit team as a Warehouse Associate, apply online today, or call or text Ryan at (425) 822 - 2929 to schedule an interview!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Kirkland team. I love the challenges this work brings me, and the reward of getting the right candidate in the perfect fit. My favorite part of my job is being able to help so many talented people find success!