HVAC Technican | $24-35/hr DOE
Posted November 9, 2021
Full-time, Permanent, 4:00pm - 4:00pm
A well-established real-estate and development company has a direct-hire Permanent opportunity for an HVAC Technician to join their rapidly growing team.
This family-owned company has cultivated a positive work environment and they offer stable hours, great benefits, and a clear path for advancement!
This position is a great fit for an experienced HVAC professional who is looking for a consistent position where you can work independently.
HVAC Technician Job Duties:
- Troubleshoot and repair HVACR systems as needed in a timely fashion, along with appropriate records as to what was done and why
- Coordinate, plan, and schedule maintenance and operation of HVAC systems and equipment
- Provide input to Refrigeration Manager as it relates to developing tactical and long-term operational strategies for HVACR equipment
- Communicate and foster teamwork with other departments to ensure agreements are successfully managed, opportunities are maximized, and customer’s expectations are exceeded
- Sunday- Wednesday (4x10hr shifts)
- Sunday Shift: 9am – 8:30pm
- Mon-Wed Shifts: 10:30am -9pm
HVAC Technician Requirements:
- 3-5 years of experience maintaining an HVAC PM program
- Must be able to read and interpret system plans and schematics and to apply troubleshooting skills to repair and maintain systems and equipment
- Can push, lift, or carry up to 75lbs
- Must have a strong understanding of refrigeration and all aspects of repair including compressor and/or coil change outs. Strong electrical skills are necessary.
- HVAC certification or apprenticeship, and valid drivers license
Pay: $24-$35/hr DOE
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- Vacation & Sick Pay
- Holiday Pay
Location: Downtown Bellevue
To hear more about this full-time HVAC Technician opportunity, apply or call 425-822-2929 to connect with our team today
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
As a Recruiter for the Kirkland Team, I am passionate about connecting candidates with their dream job. The best part of my job is building relationships with candidates and seeing them thrive in their careers!