Aerospace Electronic Assembler - Up To $22/hr
Posted November 29, 2021
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Day Shift and Swing Shift
If you have experience in Assembly and are looking to develop your skills, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
An Aerospace company located in Lynnwood is looking for Electronic Assemblers to join their growing team. This position is a full-time, temporary role with potential for it to become a long-term opportunity.
You will gain great experience and knowledge from a globally respected team who provide products and services that make a big impact in their customer’s lives. This is a great opportunity for you to get your door through the door with a large, reputable Aerospace company known world-wide!
Aerospace Electronic Assembler Responsibilities:
- Soldering small parts
- Operating necessary equipment or machinery to assemble parts
- Light Machine Maintenance
- Testing finished products
- Quality Control
To be successful in this role you would have great attention to detail and an eagerness to learn.
- Day Shift - Monday-Friday; 6:00 am-2:30pm
- Swing Shift - Monday-Friday; 1:30pm-10:00pm
Aerospace Electronic Assembler Requirements:
- 2+ year of assembly experience in a manufacturing setting
- Ability to read and follow written instructions and diagrams
- 1+ years Soldering Experience
- HS Diploma/GED
Pay: Up To $22/hr Depending on Experience
- Gain experience working with a company that is well-known in the aerospace industry
- Enhance your skills
- Be apart of a team that is passionate about what they do
Location: Lynnwood, WA (bus accessible)
Apply today to this Aerospace Electronic Assembler position, or call (206) 453-2852 to learn more!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
The professionalism they provided me with was outstanding. Several staff members contacted me to assure I was provided with all of the necessary information and tools to have a successful interview.