Entry Level CNC Operator
Posted December 22, 2021
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday- Thursday 2PM-12:30AM
This is a full time position to work as an Entry Level CNC Operator at a fabrication company. This company is rapidly growing, and your job here will be
steady. In this role you will learn how to operate a CNC Machine, and a Bridge Crane.
* This company is THC friendly, and there is no interview, you can just get started.
Entry Level CNC Operator Job Duties:
- Operating a CNC laser cutting machine - all training provided
- Quality checking equipment
- Buffing, grinding, and fabricating granite
- Operating a bridge crane- all training and certification provided
Entry Level CNC Operator Requirements:
- Ability to stand for duration of shift
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Benefits for Entry Level CNC Operator:
- Full benefits package:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement savings programs
- Paid sick hours
- Paid holidays
Location: Wilsonville, Oregon- just a quick drive from Keizer, Tualatin, and Salem.
If this Entry Level CNC Operator role sounds like it could be a good fit for you, apply now or call us at 503-946-3874 and we will take care of the rest!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Beaverton team. I love connecting with people with jobs and the satisfaction of finding the right fit for clients and candidates. I enjoy meeting people who have diverse skillsets and executing a plan for their success!