Accounts Payable Clerk
Posted November 12, 2021
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
If you have 3+ years of accounts payable experience, then this Accounts Payable Specialist role could be a great next-step in your accounting career!
The Accounts Payable Clerk will work with a collaborative and supportive team at a local brewery. This full-time, temp-to-hire opportunity offers career growth, terrific benefits, and a chance to work in a fun and professional environment with a laid back culture.
Accounts Payable Specialist Responsibilities:
- Process vendor invoices and route them for approval
- Manage weekly check runs
- Deal with wire transfers
- Answer general inquiries through email
- At least 3 years of accounts payable experience
- Strong skill with MS Office
- Experience working with accounting software, ERP, or Orchestrated Beer a plus
- Terrific health insurance benefits
- Retirement plan with employer match
- Generous PTO
Location: Seattle (Georgetown)
- Easily accessible by public transit
If you are an experienced Accounts Payable Specialist looking for your next long-term career opportunity, apply now or call 206-453-2852 to schedule your interview today!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a recruiter for the Seattle branch. I'm grateful for the opportunity to work with clients and candidates alike and match them with the right fit. My favorite aspects of my job are speaking to new people every single day and getting creative to problem-solve and find the most optimal solutions.