Warehouse Associate | Pick Your Shift | Opportunity For Overtime
Posted January 17, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, M-F 7am-3:30pm; M-Thurs 3pm-1:30am
Join an award-winning, employee focused company that is the #1 manufacturer of premium soft tops for well-known brands such as Jeep, Truck, and UTV!
This full-time, temp-to-hire Warehouse Associate opportunity offers excellent benefits, a great schedule, and plenty of opportunities for growth!
If you have previous warehouse, shipping, and/or forklift experience then they want you to join their close-knit team!
Warehouse Associate Job Duties:
- Order picking and packing of products before shipment
- Using a stand-up forklift to load and unload shipments
- Using computers to perform shipping duties
- General warehouse clean-up
If you are reliable, an excellent communicator and team
player, and enjoy a busy work environment, this is the job for you!
- 1st shift: Monday-Friday 7:00am-3:30pm
- 2nd shift: Monday-Thursday 3:00pm-1:30am; Friday 3:00pm-7:00pm
- Opportunity for overtime on Friday and/or Saturday
Pay: $16-17/hr. depending on shift and experience
Warehouse Associate Requirements:
- Previous forklift operator experience
- Able to lift 50lbs.
- Willing to stand, walk, lift, and bend for the full length of the shift
- Comfortable using a computer
- Great benefits package once converted:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Discounts on tickets for travel, movies, etc.
- They were recently recognized as the best place to work!
- Welcoming and inclusive company culture
- They value, recognize and reward employees who are dependable and hardworking
- This is a very close-knit, team environment
Location: Louisville, COIf you would like to hear more about this Warehouse Associate opportunity, apply online now, or call us as soon as possible at 720.405.5222 to learn more. We look forward to working with you!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
Kaley R. Martin
I am a Staffing Specialist for the TERRA Broomfield team. In this position, I have the opportunity to make valuable connections between candidates and clients. I love being able to help people not only find a job, but find work that they truly enjoy!