Warehouse Logistics Associate
Posted December 15, 2021
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Thursday-Saturday (every other Wednesday) 5:30AM-6PM
Long-term, career opportunity, working as a Warehouse Logistics Associate with a growing high-tech company in Hillsboro, OR!
This company provides a laidback work environment and great work-life balance.
As an essential business they provide job stability, and growth potential. This company produces polishing pads for the semiconductor industry.
Another perk – They are THC friendly!
As a Warehouse Logistics Associate, you will be:
- Complete all paperwork for shipping, receiving, and inventory control.
- Packaging of finished products
- Material handling
- Data entry
Benefits for this Warehouse Logistics role:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance upon permanent hire
- PTO/Oregon sick time
- Opportunities for promotion and development
Requirements for this Warehouse Logistics Associate position:
- Comfort with computers and programs such as Microsoft Office
- Ability to stand for majority of your shift
- Comfortable lifting up to 50 pounds
Pay: $19 an hour
- Monday – Friday 12:00pm – 8:30pm
- Thursday – Saturday w/ rotating Wednesdays 5:30am – 6:00pm
- Regular cleaning of the facility
- Social distancing is observed
- Masks worn at all times
Location: Conveniently located in Hillsboro, OR
Apply now for this Production Operator at 503-946-3874 to hear more details right away!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am the Staffing Manager for the TERRA Beaverton team. I love to help candidates find the right job, from a temporary position, to a long term career in their dream field. I take pride in connecting amazing candidates with fantastic local companies!