Production Associate | $19-$21 Per Hour
Posted January 24, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday- Friday, 5:00am-1:30pm or 3:30pm-12:30am
Get your foot in the door of a leading company that offers competitive wages, excellent benefits, and lots of opportunities for growth!
A manufacturing company that makes beautiful windows has full-time, temp-to-hire openings on their team for Production Associates.
No previous experience is necessary!
This is an exciting opportunity to build a long-term career with a company that wants to see you grow and be successful with them!
Production Associate Job Duties:
- Assembling fiberglass frame parts
- Support product build and assembly processes with accuracy and efficiency with the use of standard work instructions
- Using hand and power tools
- Measuring parts for accuracy
- Heavy lifting (up to 60 lbs. repetitively)
You will be successful in this role if you are eager to learn and enjoy being active on the job.
Schedules: Monday - Friday, with the occasional Saturday as needed
- Day Shift: 5:00AM-1:30PM
- Swing Shift: 3:30PM-12:00AM
Production Associate Requirements:
- Able to read a tape measure and pass tape measure test
- Experience using hand tools and power tools
- Able to lift 60+ lbs. on a regular basis
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed
- Day Shift: $19.00 an hour
- Swing Shift: $21.00 an hour
- Health, Dental, and Vision
- 401k with company match
- Life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- A company that offers growth opportunities (lots of cross-training provided!)
- Competitive pay including shift differential
- Monthly team performance bonuses once converted to permanent
Location: Fife, WA - due to schedule, this location is not bus accessible
If you are interested in this Entry Level Production Associate opportunity, apply now or call 253-353-7700 to speak to someone right away!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the Tacoma team. I love the adventure of finding the right fit for our talented candidates. My favorite thing about being a Staffing Specialist is getting the opportunity to make an impact on people’s lives.