Electronic Assembler | Up To $24/hr | Paid Training
Posted November 17, 2021
Full-time, Permanent, 4:00pm - 4:00pm
Are you looking for an Electronic Assembly job with overtime opportunities and flexible hours? Then this may be the job for you!
This Electronic Assembler position offers fantastic benefits, paid training, a fun work environment, and lots of opportunities for growth!
The company makes testing equipment for aerospace, the military, as well as other industries. They also pride themselves on providing a fun and welcoming work environment. Some perks include being able to listen to music while working, an on-site gym, summer BBQ’s and more!
Electronic Assembler Job Duties:
- Wire, solder, and assemble fabricated components to make electrical and mechanical assemblies.
- Assist with repairs to assemblies
- Fit, align, calibrate and adjust parts and mechanisms to meet the product operating requirements
Electronic Assembler Requirements:
- Ability to assemble and solder small components utilizing a microscope
- Intermediate verbal communications skills. Must be able to read and follow English work instruction
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and wiring drawings
- Ability to accurately identify components, and be detail oriented
Pay: $22-$24/hr DOE, and overtime opportunities available!
Schedule: M-F 4:00am – 2:30pm or 6:00am – 4:30pm
Benefits and Perks:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- 401(k) with generous employer match
- PTO and paid Holidays
- On-Site gym and a breakroom stocked with free snacks and beverages!
Location: Snoqualmie, WA (due to the hours of this position, it is not bus accessible)
- The city of Snoqualmie is not as far as you may think; it ends up being a reverse commute from most points in the Puget Sound and is easily accessible just off of I-90 or Hwy-18!
Interested in this Electronic Assembler role? Apply now or call (206) 453-2852 to speak to someone right away!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
As a Recruiter for the Kirkland Team, I am passionate about connecting candidates with their dream job. The best part of my job is building relationships with candidates and seeing them thrive in their careers!