Lab Assistant | Flexible Schedule | Weekends Off
Posted January 17, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 7am-3pm
Are you looking for an stable, foot in the door opportunity that offers job stability, paid training and great work-life balance? Look no further!
In this position, you would be joining a local Colorado metal finishing company that has been around for 40 years as a Lab Assistant. You will be working directly with the Chemist!
The best part? No long interview process - you can get started right away!
As a Lab Assistant, you will have plenty of opportunities to learn a new trade and expand your skill set. This is a great way to get your foot in the door with a growing company and build a successful career.
Lab Assistant Duties:
- Perform sample plating baths to determine correct ratios
- Help maintain quality of baths
- Keep track of each process with documentation
- Maintain / test waste water
If you are reliable, have a great attention to detail, and prefer to work in a neat and organized environment, this is the job for you!
Schedule: Flexible shift start/end
- Monday-Friday 7:00am-3:00pm
Lab Assistant Requirements:
- Associates degree in science preferred
- Previous experience working with chemicals or lab experience
- Basic math and computer skills
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
- Pay increase opportunities upon proving reliability
- Upon conversion:
- Medical, dental, and vision Insurance
- You will get paid EVERY Friday!
- Welcoming and inclusive company culture
- Paid on the job training
Location: Arvada, Colorado - Bus accessible
If you would like to hear more about this Lab Assistant opportunity please apply online now or call us as soon as possible at 720-405-5222!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Broomfield team. As a recruiter, I get to do what I love every day. Helping clients find the right people and helping job seekers leverage their skills and experience to find the perfect fit is truly a privilege.