Posted January 7, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, Monday-Friday 8:30 am-5:00 pm (37.5 hours a week!)
If you have 2+ years of experience in a client services administrative role, this full-time, direct-hire opportunity could be an exciting next step in your career!
A local segment of the Dental Association is looking to add an Administrative Coordinator to their growing team! This position offers competitive pay, terrific benefits and opportunities to grow in the insurance industry!
This established 31-year-old company is looking to add someone to their small dynamic team which provides multiple lines of insurance for dentists and their staff.
The Administrative Coordinator will use customer service and administrative skills to support the Director of Insurance Services and the Production Coordinators in scheduling appointments, drafting policies, creating insurance packets and following-up with clients to ensure completion of documentation.
Administrative Coordinator Responsibilities include:
- Serve as primary point of contact for new clients requesting information
- Prepare sales appointments for clients with Insurance Directors
- Assist in the processing and submitting of insurance applications
- Contact clients to confirm existing coverage and offer additional products/services
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm (37.5 hours a week!)
- Two years of administrative coordinator experience
- Two years of customer/client service
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PDF editing
- Experience in insurance, preferred but not required
Pay: $25/hr plus great benefits!
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision Insurance
- Free parking
- Last week of December is a paid week off, in addition to other major holidays
- 7% company contribution to retirement plan after 1 year- 100% vested after 2 years!
- Opportunity to become insurance sales certified
Location: Fremont neighborhood in Seattle. This position has the opportunity to start as remote but will transition to in-person.
If you are ready to start an exciting new career with a company that invests in its employees and rewards hard work, apply now for Administrative Coordinator or call 206-453-2852 to schedule your interview today!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am Senior Staffing Manager of TERRA's Seattle team. I have a passion for hospitality and customer service, and being in the staffing industry allows me to use those skills daily. It's truly a privilege to help our clients find just the right person for a job, as well as to help candidates leverage their skills and experience to find their perfect job. The proud mother of four fun and funny kids, my greatest pleasures in life come from spending time with friends and family. I love to laugh – and have the smile lines to show for it!