Posted November 24, 2021
Full-time, Permanent, 12 hour shifts
If you have experience in safety positions, and looking for a permanent role, this Safety Specialist role could be a great fit for you!
This is a full time, permanent role that offers a positive work environment and benefits upon hire.
In this role you will be a part of a family oriented team that believes in internal growth and in-house training.
Safety Specialist job duties include:
- Conduct plant safety audits, work with production and safety train employees on new job and new equipment.
- Implement policies, plans and procedures required by OSHA. Ensure safety enforcement by department managers.
- Monitor safety observation program that involves all supervisors and management that promotes safety by positive reinforcement.
- Manage the process of keeping current all plant written safety information, plans, programs, practices, and procedures.
- Coordinate monthly meetings and plant safety inspections of work areas and follow-up to ensure deficiencies are corrected.
- Maintains files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices.
- Keeps own and adjacent work area clean.
- Other related job tasks or responsibilities as assigned.
Safety Specialist Schedule:
- Rotating 6am-6pm (work 2 days, off 2 days, work 3 days)
Safety Specialist Requirements:
- Ability to stand for 8 hour shift
- Able to lift 50-75 lbs.
- Minimum 1 year related experience
Safety Specialist Pay:
$55k-$65k per year salary
Benefits: upon hire
Location: Goodyear, AZ
If this Permanent Safety Specialist role sounds like a good fit for you- call our office or apply today! 623-469-7896
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am the Staffing Manager for TERRA's Phoenix team! I love getting to see the team's drive and collaboration every sing day. I also love seeing and hearing the excitement when our recruiters find the right fit -- for both our candidates and clients! It's so rewarding to be a part of so many people’s success stories.