Bilingual Call Center Specialist
Posted November 24, 2021
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, M-F 8:30am-5pm
Please note: Though the work itself is remote, this job does require you be a WA State resident and be available to occasionally meet in person.
Are you passionate about helping others? Interested in getting your foot in the door of an amazing nonprofit organization?
A local nonprofit that supports underprivileged families through providing equal education opportunities and resources is looking to add a Bilingual Call Center Specialist to their team! As a long-term temporary opportunity, this position has the opportunity to convert to permanent if the right fit! Not only is this a fantastic way to be a part of a company with a great mission, this is a great opportunity for someone interested in professional development and who wants to grow within the organization.
Bilingual Call Center Specialist Responsibilities:
- Cover the Spanish phone lines, returning voice mail calls and translation of written materials and supporting English phone lines as necessary
- Work directly with families to provide referral information and consumer education around identifying and accessing child care programs and resources, over the phone
- Answer client emails regarding family care procedures and data entry for provider updates
Bilingual Call Center Specialist Qualifications:
- English and Spanish fluency, both verbal and written
- 1+ years customer service experience, preferably in call center
- Some volunteer or work experience in early learning/childhood education
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.
Work schedule: Monday- Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm
If you are ready to start an exciting new career with an organization that invests in its employees and rewards hard work, apply online today for this Bilingual Call Center Specialist opportunity and call 206.405.3300
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Seattle Team. I love helping people reach their full potential and celebrating with them when we find that right fit together! My favorite part about working as a recruiter is getting to know so many different types of work and having the opportunity to connect people with amazing jobs that they never even knew where available to them.