Posted January 25, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
If you have at least 2 years experience working as a Project Coordinator or Administrative Assistant in the construction services industry, then you may be the perfect candidate for this opportunity that offers terrific benefits, a collaborative work environment and a clear path for career advancement!
An established and growing mechanical equipment company is adding a Project Administrator to their team. This company is a premier provider of HVAC solutions, providing clean and comfortable air flow solutions, with a focus on energy efficiency.
In this full-time, direct hire role, the Project Administrator will provide administrative support to a team of 7 Project Managers, communicate with customers, vendors and contractors, and track project timelines and budgets.
This is a wonderful opportunity to use project administration skills and advance your career in the construction services industry with a company that wants to develop and promote you!
Project Administrator job responsibilities:
- Enter project orders, budgets, schedules and purchase orders into project database
- Responsible for project cash-flow management including progress billing Issue, approve and reconcile invoices for all projects
- Compare estimated ship dates with contractor’s project schedule and communicate to customers
- Oversee the preparation of vendor orders; record the receipt of materials and approve payments
- Ensure compliance with internal ordering processes
Location: Downtown Seattle, WA *** This position offers ability to work remotely 2-3 days per week, but must live in the area
- 2+ years of project coordinator or project administrative experience
- Strong computer proficiency and skill with MS Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (grammar and spelling!)
- Track record of experience supporting multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience working in construction or HVAC industry a plus!
Pay: $30/hr (+DOE)
Benefits: Medical (100% premiums paid by employer), Dental, Vision, 401k, Profit Sharing, BONUS!!
If you're looking for the next step in your administrative career, apply today! Or call 206-453-2852 to speak to someone right away!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am Senior Staffing Manager of TERRA's Seattle team. I have a passion for hospitality and customer service, and being in the staffing industry allows me to use those skills daily. It's truly a privilege to help our clients find just the right person for a job, as well as to help candidates leverage their skills and experience to find their perfect job. The proud mother of four fun and funny kids, my greatest pleasures in life come from spending time with friends and family. I love to laugh – and have the smile lines to show for it!