Machine Operator | Will Train | Entry Level
Posted December 6, 2021
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Day and Night Shift
Are you interested in earning full time hours with three to four days off a week and the opportunity to choose the shift that works best for you? Along with a great schedule, this entry-level Machine Operator position offers a $20 minimum starting wage, benefits upon conversion, opportunities for growth, and on-the-job training!
A growing manufacturing company that produces bags for all types of food products is currently looking for a Machine Operator. You will get plenty of opportunity to learn and expand your skill set in an incredibly positive and diverse work environment. With 2 weeks of job shadowing with an experienced coworker, you will be set up for success!
Machine Operator Job Duties:
- Offloading product from the machine (case and roll)
- Labeling, wrapping pallets, and entering measurements/criteria into machine computer
- Checking for quality of final product coming off machines
- Learning basic machine settings, troubleshooting, and maintenance
If you are hardworking, reliable, safety-minded, and looking for a long-term role, this is the job for you!
Schedule: Rotating 12 hours shifts
- Day shift: 7:00am-7:00pm,
- Night shift: 7:00pm-7:00am
Example of the rotating schedule:
- Week 1 ON: Monday, Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday
- Week 1 Off: Sunday, Wednesday, and Thursday,
- Week 2 ON: Sunday, Wednesday and Thursday
- Week 2 Off: Monday, Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday
Machine Operator Job Requirements:
- 3-6 months of previous machine operating experience
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Ability to lift 50lbs as needed
Reasons to Apply:
- Benefits and insurance upon conversion
- Job stability with a growing company
- Weekly pay
- 3-4 days off every week
- Built in overtime on your 4 day work week
- On-the-job training in Machine Operation will be provided!
Location: Auburn, WA (this location is not bus accessible)
Interested in this Machine Operator Role? Apply now or call 253-353-7700 to speak to someone right away!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the Tacoma team. I love helping job seekers and employers connect with one another! I enjoy finding the right fit for candidates looking to grow and expand their careers. Let me help you get ahead in life with the right job to fit your needs and schedule!