Posted November 30, 2021
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 5:00am - 3:30pm
Full-time, temp to hire Welder position that offers great benefits!
A well-established manufacturing company is looking to add a Welder to their fabrication team in Redmond.
This is a great opportunity with a company that will invest in you, and you'll have lots of potential for growth!
Welder Job Duties:
- Welding in a manufacturing environment
- Monitoring work for quality
- Fabricating custom parts according to production needs
- Loading and unloading fixtures
- Problem solving and decision making on routine work
You will be successful in this role if you actively respond to feedback and have strong problem-solving skills.
Schedule: Monday - Thursday, 5:00 AM – 3:30 PM, with potential for overtime
- MIG welding experience OR certification
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
Location: Redmond, WA (due to the location and start time of this shift, it is not bus accessible)
If you are eager to get to work as a Welder, apply now or call 206-453-2852 to speak with someone today!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
As a Recruiter for the Kirkland Team, I am passionate about connecting candidates with their dream job. The best part of my job is building relationships with candidates and seeing them thrive in their careers!