Manufacturing Associate | Weekends Off | $17.50-18/hr.
Posted January 24, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, M-Th 6:00 - 4:30 PM; F 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM (OT available)
Join an employee-focused, industry leading roofing company as a Manufacturing Associate!
This is a stable, full-time position that offers competitive pay, work-life balance, and great benefits once converted.
If you have previous warehouse or manufacturing experience along with a willingness to learn and grow your skill set, this is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a company that truly invests in it’s employees.
Manufacturing Associate Job Duties:
- Assist in production process including fabrication, board stacking and gluing
- Rotate through different stations of the production process throughout your shift
- Follow safety training and maintain a safe working environment
- General warehouse cleanliness and organization
Manufacturing Associate Job Requirements:
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs independently
- Ability to wear PPE for entire shift- gloves and glasses
- Ability to complete repetitive tasks for up to 2 hours at a time
- Previous warehouse or manufacturing experience preferred but not required
- Monday-Thursday 6:00 AM-4:30 PM, Friday 6:00 AM-2:30 PM
- Available opportunity for overtime
- Opportunities for pay increases with good attendance and reliability
- Full benefits package once converted:
- Medical, vision, dental insurance
- Opportunities for overtime
- Lots of employee appreciation events and perks (ice cream truck days, work safety success employee lunches, employee break room, etc.)
- Potential for growth and development—the current superintendent initially started there as a temp worker!
Location: Northglenn, CO - Bus Accessible
If you would like to hear more about this Manufacturing Associate opportunity, please apply online now, or call us as soon as possible at 720-405-5222.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Broomfield team. I love meeting new candidates every day, learning what their goals are for their career, and finding the right fit for their needs. The true gift is giving so many great and talented people a chance to shine!