Entry Level Manufacturing Associate | Direct-Hire
Posted January 27, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, Day and Swing Shifts
Get your foot in the door of a fast-growing company that offers full-time hours, excellent benefits, a great work-life balance, and lots of opportunities for growth!
A company that manufactures and distributes a wide range of pipe products for the waterworks and wastewater industries has a Direct Hire opening on their team for an Entry Level Manufacturing Associate.
These are entry-level positions and require no experience.
This company is focused on employee growth so you will get a chance to grow your career and gain valuable skills with a company that cares about your success!
Entry Level Manufacturing Associate Job Duties:
- Follow work order and drawing to assemble components
- Use hand and power tools to assemble parts together
- Load and unload parts into a machine and operate machinery to part specification
- Quality check parts to ensure accuracy
- Ensure that you are following safety procedures
You'll be successful if you like working with your hands and enjoy working in an active environment with plenty of career advancement.
Schedule: Monday - Friday, OT is occasionally available.
- Day shift: 5:00 am to 1:30 pm
- Swing shift: 1:30 pm to 10 pm
Entry Level Manufacturing Associate Requirements:
- Minimum of 6 months of recent work history
- Experience using hand tools and equipment
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to be on your feet for 8 hours per day
Pay: Up to $20/hour depending on experience and shift
Location: Bothell, WA, due to schedule, this location is not a bus-accessible
If you are interested in this Machine Operator and Assembler position apply now or call 206-453-2852 to speak with someone right away!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.