Senior Recruiter | Remote
Posted January 14, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
If you have 5+ years experience in recruiting for sales, technical, business development, administrative, finance and management roles, this direct-hire opportunity that offers an amazing company culture and the ability to work remotely could be a wonderful next step in your career!
A Seattle-based data and digital analytics firm is adding a skilled Senior Recruiter to their team. This established and growing firm provides AI-powered sales engagement and marketing solutions to help businesses across the country deliver better outcomes for their customers.
The Senior Recruiter will lead company recruitment efforts and support hiring managers in identifying talented candidates, engaging candidates in interviews, facilitating successful offer negotiations and onboarding of new hires.
This is an entirely remote position, but the Senior Recruiter must reside in a state where company has operations: WA | OR | CA | MD | NJ | NY | MI | MT | NC | SD | TX | MA
Senior Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Manage the full life-cycle process of recruiting and hiring the best talent, including sourcing, candidate engagement and closing.
- Write, update and post position requirements, job descriptions, and advertisements to ensure best match for current openings.
- Use applicant tracking system (COMPAS) to ensure the accurate tracking of all candidates throughout the hiring process.
- Ensure pre-employment requirements are completed fully and in a timely manner.
- Facilitate and drive successful "closing" of offers, supporting hiring managers with interview technique and negotiation training.
Senior Recruiter Desired Qualifications:
- Proven success in sourcing, screening and selection of top talent for technical, sales, business development, administrative, marketing, creative and/or finance related positions.
- Advanced skill with MS Office Suite, video meeting platforms and applicant tracking systems.
- Track record of success working independently and partnering effectively with hiring managers.
- Ability to develop and implement creative sourcing strategies, including recruiting outside of mainstream social media platforms.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, spelling and grammar.
- must reside in a state where company has operations: WA | OR | CA | MD | NJ | NY | MI | MT | NC | SD | TX | MA
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Short-term, long-term care plans
- Life insurance
- Generous PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Stock Purchase options
- Company-wide team building activities and events
- Employee-led inclusiveness initiatives
If you are a highly skilled, experienced senior recruiter, I'd love to discuss this opportunity in more detail with you! Please apply or call 206-453-2852 and ask for Patty.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am Senior Staffing Manager of TERRA's Seattle team. I have a passion for hospitality and customer service, and being in the staffing industry allows me to use those skills daily. It's truly a privilege to help our clients find just the right person for a job, as well as to help candidates leverage their skills and experience to find their perfect job. The proud mother of four fun and funny kids, my greatest pleasures in life come from spending time with friends and family. I love to laugh – and have the smile lines to show for it!