Customer Service Clerk
Posted January 20, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm
If you pride yourself in excellent customer service and would like to transition your experience into a more administrative role this could be a great fit for you.
As a Customer Service Clerk, you will coordinate orders and enter them into the order management system. If you have exceptional computer skills, a passion for problem solving, and quick decision-making skills, this is a great position for you.
This is an $18-$20 an hour, temp-to-hire opportunity with an established manufacturing company in the Fife area. This job offers a consistent full-time schedule and fully paid training.
Customer Service Clerk Responsibilities:
- Process and review orders and requests received
- Partnering with the Sales team to provide a prompt solution to customer and Dealer concerns and complaints.
- Providing an accurate and timely response to customer inquiries through various channels of communication.
Customer Service Clerk Qualifications:
- Minimum of two years’ experience in customer service
- Typing by touch and 10-key
- Relevant experience coordinating and cooperating with multiple departments
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
Why this is a great Customer Service Clerk opportunity:
- You’ll get paid EVERY Friday
- Great benefits upon conversion
- There is potential for growth
- Consistent 40-hours
Pay: $18-$20/hr DOE
Schedule: Monday through Friday with occasional overtime on Saturdays, 8am to 5pm
Location: Fife, WA (not bus accessible, free parking available)
Apply today to this Customer Service Clerk opportunity, or call our office at 253-353-7700 to learn more! You can ask for Cynthia.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the Tacoma team. I love the adventure of finding the right fit for our talented candidates. My favorite thing about being a Staffing Specialist is getting the opportunity to make an impact on people’s lives.