Pressroom Floor Associate | Direct Hire I Excellent Benefits
Posted January 17, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, 12 Hour Shifts *Varies*
Join one of Puget Sound’s leading packaging manufactures as a Pressroom Floor Associate working with clients such as Xbox, Phillips, Nintendo, and Almond Roca!
In this full-time position you will be an important member of a team that offers you paid training, structured pay increases, and long-term growth opportunities.
This is a great opportunity for you to gain experience in machine operation and to improve your general warehouse skills.
Pressroom Floor Associate Job Duties:
- Unloading and stacking product from the printing press
- Inventory and quality control
- Printing press set up and operation
- Staging product for next stage in production process
- Monday-Friday: 6am-6pm
- Thursday-Saturday: 6pm-6am
- *Overtime alternating on Sundays*
Pressroom Floor Associate Job Requirements:
- Able to work full time & overtime as required/needed
- Able to lift up to 50lbs as needed continuously throughout the shift
- At least 1 year of previous general labor, warehouse, production, or manufacturing experience preferred
- Able to stand on your feet throughout the entire shift
- *Printing Press Experience is a PLUS!*
This Job Offers:
- Full Benefits once converted to union
- On the job training
- Structured Pay Increases
- Long Term opportunity to grow with this company
Location: Renton, WA – Bus Accessible
If you are interested in this Pressroom Floor Associate position, apply now or call 253-353-7700 to connect with our team today!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a senior staffing specialist for the TERRA Tukwila team. I love talking with people and discovering their interests. The best part of my job is getting to know candidates on a personal level which helps to better understand their needs, and align the opportunities we have with what they are looking for to be successful.